July 27, 2009

cingcongceng.

My initial reaction was to explode. Like please? What the fungus is this?? Not only are my friends (like most if not all of them) away for a course for the WHOLE week! (perfect timing la sangat NI) when I’m here alone in the office, now GOOGLE is causing me problems. Pfft. I really almost did explode. I thought Keng Soon had somehow hacked my computer or something.



Because he’s always googling in Chinese/ Taiwan or whatever language it is he uses, that’s why I thought he had set the default language of my computer to that as well. Apparently, they are promoting Google Taiwan. So, I have translated it to my preferred language. Tsk. Tak baik buruk sangka sebenarnya :D

What a way to start my Monday, huh? Yes, indeed. Friends away on a course, work piling because I really wantneed to get away for this year end trip. And I actually don’t have much to tell yet. Haha. After all, it’s only 8.19 a.m.

By the way, did your Google appear like mine too?

Oh, I went to visit baby NurAzalea yesterday evening with Fai. She has so much hair! That was like the first thing I noticed about her. I did not take any pictures though because we were talking with the proud mummy until the baby cried for her milk. One pretty name for one pretty baby. Sangat pretty :)


No comments: