quickie.

I have so many things to do right now. Today is generally a busy day for all of us in the office. We didn't say our normal "hi's good mornings what did you do last night lalalalala", we didn't even wave when we passed each other's rooms. Everyone is just generally straight-faced and busy today.

But we had a good lunch hour. Though my lunch hour was cut short by about 1/2 hour because I had to go to the bank to pay for the car. Gaji tak masuk pon, hutang tetap hutang. Tsk tsk tsk.

Sometimes, I feel like taking a full-time blogging job. Really. How bad can it get right? Life should be a ball if we're reviewing things all the time and travelling to places every other day.

But of course, on second thought... I might not want that life, after all. These are just thoughts which cross my mind, when I get so tired and unorganised because I have alot of things on my plate and wonder how come I can't manage as well as I used to.

I really shouldn't be here in this space at the moment, don't you think so. Really. But in my defence, I have been working really hard since morning, I need to treat myself to some crapping.

I'll be back with better grub soon (hopefully). I even have a list of things I want to blog about. Over kan? Hahahaha. But that will have to wait.

Okay, my 10 minutes is up. I only gave myself up 'til 3 p.m. to do this.

Now, wasn't that quick. Hmmmm...

p.s: korang ni memang malas nak participate in polls eh? kalau tak suka pon macam la aku ni tau sapa yang vote apa. tsk tsk tsk.

Comments

Popular Posts