good morning?

Hmmm. I just woke up from one of my "once in a blue moon" afternoon naps. This rarely happens, so when it does, I find that it's amazingly difficult to get up from that slumber. But now that I'm up, I better find something to keep me up. So here I am.

Finally, my course finished yesterday afternoon. This is perhaps one of the longer courses I've attended and most probably one of the more tiring ones, so I was eager for it to finally end. On a normal Friday afternoon, I would have most probably went home straight, since I don't really think that the office required us to go back to the office, since the course is technically from 19-23. It didn't state until what time.

But I was getting messages and phone calls, and my boss did mention something about me coming back to the office in the evening, so... I obliged. Not that I had any other option, of course.

I ended up staying in the office until after Maghrib. (this is not the longest so far, but hey, yesterday was Friday, remember)

So, this morning, I treated myself to a round of futsal at Futsalria, The Zon. I have not joined any futsal sessions for so long now, and I'm starting to feel the effect of all that lemang and rendang I happily ate the past month. Tsk.

Today, we shed one day's worth of fatty raya food. I feel so rejuvenated! Hopefully there will be repeats of today, even if on a another day.

And now that I feel a bit better (read: awake) I should get down to work. Now, that's rare since my brain isn't exactly productive when it comes to doing work at home. Tsk.

Off for now!

Comments

yayahafiza said…
kakak!! i really missed futsal.... office ade away day yg sgt memenatkn...huhuhu
Haneesa said…
jom la join the next time. according to k.chik the next one is probably thursday. if i'm not too busy, saya pon nak join juga yang itu. sebab nak kumpul budak-budak kite makin susah.

but whatever it is, will see you this saturday at lynn's okay?

Popular Posts