12 hours.

These past few days have been extremely taxing. I do not know why, nor do I understand it. All I know is that the moment I laid my head down yesterday, I was totally gone. I slept for close to 12 hours and this morning, I thought that I could do with a few more hours. I’m totally recuperating from I-don’t-know-what.

Nobody’s in much of a mood to do anything at the office today. My colleagues are out and about, trying hard to get things done and so am I.

But come 11.30 a.m., I am going off for another course for another 4 days. Though courses can be a little bit tiring, it’s definitely better than coming to the office.

Anyway, the course I attended for the past 3 days was a very dry yet interesting at the same time. We learnt more about Land Law and I finally understand what I have previously worked on (those damned Paper Kuning that Ayu would know of).

The next course would be on Patents and I am so looking forward to it as well!

Okay, off I go for now. I have to get some things cleared. Toodles!

Comments

me said…
you've got yourself a new layout! yeay!

i totally agree with you. going for courses can be tiring, but at least you're out!
Athena said…
haha... I miss that paper kuning...
Finally diaorang buat jugak kursus paper kuning tu yang dah berkurun buat proposal tapi dok tangguh2... heh...
yay 4 days pergi kursus = merdeka!!!
kat KL ke? kalau kat ILKAP... hum... stand by je la henfon bunyik2
Haneesa said…
tasha: i'm loving it too!

ayu: it's in kl! and i'm back and takda siapa yang kacau because my KU knows that if she sent me to a course, she shouldn't disturb. plus saya dah clear pending! kursus paper tanah mmg bagus pon. thanks to you all yang mmg gigih plan :)

Popular Posts