for a start.

Yesterday, I started the day off on the right foot. Okay, as freaky as it sounds, I like it when I start the day off busy. It sort of sets the momentum. And that's good because that means it will be a productive day. It's even better when there's something juicy to top it up with like office gossip atau apa-apa of that effect la. Like the fact that the boss passed by when we were happily munching on mangga in the room. Sesi kantoi ketiga tahun ini.

At least this working lady's life is not so mundane, after all.

Today, I began it productively too. But it seems like my enthusiasm is beginning to wane. And it's only 10 a.m. mind you. How oh how will I survive if I keep this up? And to think that I have to attend the meeting alone this coming Friday. That thought alone sends shivers down my spine.

I am trying very hard to seek for inspiration right now. And it doesn't help that all I want is for December to come quick. Quick!

Okay, random alert. Better sign off for a while before I come back to crap more.

Comments

Popular Posts