happy drooling.

I’ll be honest. I am extremely exhausted. I have been going on and on non-stop since morning. Yet, here I am. I am wide awake like an owl. And I really wish I could sleep.

Did you know that I have not baked brownies for like the LONGEST time? Really. I can’t even remember the last time I did. And to be very honest, I was afraid that it would come to a complete hiatus.

Good thing Mami decided to order some from me this weekend. Yes, suddenly, I bake brownies upon order. I normally don’t sell these babies because I can’t seem to decide on a good price. Plus, I know that most people buy because of looks, more than anything, considering that it’s going to be put on the table for guests and all.

But, I have to tell you again that looks truly are deceiving. They are. My brownies look like the sloppiest kuih on planet earth, but they could also be one of the yummiest. Many people can testify and please believe in their testimonies. Where food is concerned, my friends are by far some of the most discerning.




First, get the ingredients ready. And these are amongst the things I put into it. I know that alot of people have been asking for the recipe from me, but it’s sort of like a family trade secret (though we don’t sell any)





When all the baking is being done, please do not waste extras. Eat straight from the bowl; you have no idea how satisfying this can be (especially so when there is no one to share it with you). Ingat lah, membazir amalam syaitan. Ha ha ha.


When the baking is done, these babies are what that gooey paste I was busy gobbling has become. I never used to sell them for anything, but when people are willing to pay (and I have the time to entertain orders), I make them for you.

I’ve decided on a reasonable price and I think you’d agree how reasonable they are.

The Big Batch goes for RM 35.00 per bar (it is 8’ by 8’. I do not sell according to weight) and the Mini Browny goes for RM 2.00 per pop.

Super Cheap right?


I know they don’t look nice, but looks can be deceiving.

Well, okay, I’ll change the cupcake cups to make them more alluring okay?

Orders are normally accepted if they are received 1 week in advance. The customer must be willing to come and pick up the yummy grub (it’s so cheap because I don’t deliver. Hee hee)

Best pick up time would definitely be Sunday since I need Friday/ Saturday to bake.

Of course, I cannot promise you that it would be available as and when. But I’ll try my best if I can. (wow that rhymes!)

Anyways, happy drooling people! Have fun with Honey Brownies!

Comments

Popular Posts