full weekend.

I have still not recovered from last weekend's fatigue. It has been a roller coaster ride, but a good one at that. I have been in and out of houses and for the most part, out of mine. It has been tiring, but all good. For some reason, I am not in the mood to upload pictures. Perhaps that's because I just discovered that 5 folders of pictures from Theodore has miraculously disappeared from my HD and they are not in my computer drives either. I am hopeful that they are still somewhere in my office computer and praying hard that I am not hoping in vain.

This entire week, I will be away from the office. This is so liberating considering how tiresome work is becoming and how much "on the verge of __________(whatever)" that I am about to do. I cannot wait for the something something that they are currently working on, which involves my SKT Khas. Allah please, I need to leave this place I am at because I do not know what I am doing here anymore. Grant me the strength to do this and to wake up everyday to walk into that obligation of mine.

I will update proper once in a better mood. I think I better go catch up on some sleep for now. Don't forget to vote! 2 days left until polls are closed!

Comments

Popular Posts