bulldozed.

I am currently attending a course in Bangi. I know, you all must be thinking, "Pegawai Kerajaan takda kerja lain asyik pergi kursus?". But believe me, this is necessary. Because we are at that stage where we need to fully understand what we are doing. And why. And I think so far we are on the right track.

Since I've been traveling pretty often these days, I've been thinking about the distances we have all gone. On my way back from Shah Alam last weekend, it dawned on me how close Shah Alam actually is to TTDI when for the past 4 years or so I loathed the thought of having to go through tolls and whatnot to get home.

Having commuted back and forth from home to Putrajaya on a daily basis, Shah Alam is literally speaking, sekangkang kera.

Last night I was with 2 of my most favourite people in the world; Jaja and Abdul. Jaja and I had dinner at Dave's Deli while talking about... change. Abdul was too sweet semalam because he dropped by just to say bye before he went off back to Penang. He also bought me something. Nice!

And today, I am bulldozed. Because the lecture series are quite intensive and I am still trying to wrap my mind around what we have been taught today.

I need to go to bed.

Comments

me said…
pergi kursus best makan lagi best2 hehe
Haneesa said…
yeap, the food for this course was esp nice too!

Popular Posts