hard and fast rule.

I believe that when you decide to blog, you are entitled to blog about whatever you want, save in accordance with the law. Be it a narcissistic blog, or a pompous one, or an overly humble one, or a mushy one, or a serious one, or a crappy one. What you put on your blog is a decision that only you, the author, can make.

I have argued about this with my dad countless times.

He happens to think that a blog must have a theme; like your train of thoughts must never waive from the original objective of your blog; the theme you originally had in mind.

I keep telling him that whatever I decide to put on it, is what I decide to reveal to people. If people don't like what I write, the decision to stay or leave is theirs to make. I'm not forcing anyone to read.

I likelove(!!) mumbo jumbo. That makes me happy.

Haih. I really don't think that there is (or should be) any hard and fast rule for blogging, you know.

Comments

Popular Posts