minggu depan!

So the weekend is coming to an end. It's approximately 45 minutes before we say hello to tomorrow. I have made new friends and met old ones. I have eaten more than my body can stomach, but it's all good now. I have taken wonderful photos for keeps so that I will always have a window to today. I have had an emotional weekend for both good and bad reasons. But everything is good now.

In fact, I am so happy that I was treated to the superb food at California Pizza Kitchen today. The food is so scrumptious, I tell you! We helped ourselves to the spring rolls and pizza and ravioli. And suddenly, whatever it was that initially clouded us evaporated into thin air. Amazing.

I am not a big fan of Monday, as is the majority of people who jump on that bandwagon. But I am determined to make the best of next week since I will be away from the office. What more can I ask for?

I love going to classes to learn things I cannot learn at work. And I will be getting just that next week. Incredible isn't it that I will not have to go to the office at all? As in, AT ALL??? Haha.

I know that this post looks like it lacks motive and correct, clever readers. It has none.

Good night, and let's hope next week brings more good news. My PMS is really bad by the way. I have tears in my eyes like every 5 seconds. Tsk.

Okay, okay. Enough random for one night.

Comments

Popular Posts