and again.


As witnessed first hand by Adlin and Mamita, I do turn into a 'giggly-silly looking-school girl' every time I meet him for the umpteenth time. It doesn't really matter which date it is; first or fiftieth. It so happens that each date is a new one for us.

I normally do dress up. I normally do become something other than myself. It's as if automatically I step out of my own life for a while, while I get adjusted to the fact that I can have him here all to myself. In flesh. In person.

If you haven't found love, find love.

It's an amazing feeling that fills you up that it overwhelms you. Sometimes, you are so happy it gets to that point when you can't do anything about that happiness but cry.

It's crazy, but it's also true.

I have fallen in love again. With the same person again. And again, I don't mind.

Comments

nnn said…
i want to cry too please.
farah said…
ooo yes! then boleh tersasul and suddenly terlonjat2 from ur seat =)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

senyum sampai telinga i tgk pun saraf muka i lenguh =P
Haneesa said…
nanad: yes, sila cry. because i also like to cry tak tentu pasal.

adlin: jahat okay korang ejek i. tsk tsk. kasi chance la hoi! kitorang tak selalu jumpa okkkkk

Popular Posts