rain rain go away.

So, the meeting went well after all. Perhaps since I had every bad scenario played and replayed in my head, I was expecting it to be alot more nervewrecking than it was just now. I wasn't expected to say much (to my relief) and basically, we are on the right track.

We had a little bit of makan-makan at Ira's (my colleague) place just now with several other officers. I have to say that her mee goreng is so super sedap! I brought roti john Warisan (7 ketul panjang). They finished 3 and I gave the rest to the girls.

It's raining very heavily out there right now. The visibility range is probably 20 metres, tops. There goes my plan of going to Subang to get myself something. Did you know that Subang (apart from the Shah Alam) is one of those places where you can find practically everything and anything under the sun, given the right place is headed to, at the right time, of course.

One more good friend getting engaged tomorrow and I'm elated! Yet, as usual, I have unusual lumps forming in my throat from disbelief.

Everyone is leaving me on the train platform while they board the shinkansen.

Oh, well.

Let's hope the rain stops. Today's a Friday, so it should be a good day, ey?

Comments

Popular Posts