Back for a bag




So, 4 days of living in the fab lane (as Mama puts it) has finally ended. I have finished washing my clothes, unpacking my stuff and now, all I am left with is an unkempt bed. I am also terribly hungry. There you have it; the after effect of having more meals in a day than you can take.

But the Course generally was extremely interesting this time round. We actually thought that it ended way too soon. Or perhaps that’s because the subject of Trademarks is very interesting and has never ending issues to it. And not to mention that it’s highly lucrative too.

As usual, being the most junior of them all has its pros and cons. People make most fun of you but they forgive you for asking the stupidest questions as well. Besides, everything is on the most senior during hanging out sessions too.

I wonder why the senior members of the Judiciary are friendlier and humbler than those where I work. And of course, enforcement officers are of a different league altogether. For them, in the office, you are working together, but outside, you are their friends. The fact that most of them are male makes it all the more easier.

Now, don’t get me wrong. It’s not that it becomes easier because I am a woman, no. It’s just that I happen to think it is easier to make friends with boys because they are not as territorial, nor are they as suspicious as women are when making new friends. I should know; I’m one of the girls too.

But of course, one of the setbacks of being the young one is that people like to think you’re so easy you can be wooed into entertaining gatalness, which yours truly, by the way cannot tolerate. Even worse, some people think that we are obligated to reply messages, even when we don’t feel comfortable about it. So, what I did was to ignore these things. If I had lost my head, that person would have gotten a piece of my mind. Well, I did give him my 2 cents worth of thoughts. Or maybe 10 cents.

Well, anyway, apart from the tiring 8.30 a.m. – 10.30 p.m. course on a daily basis, we were blessed with very good rooms, great food and good organisers, and of course, very good company as well! I cannot wait for the next series in Sabah (hopefully)!

As for the title post? I really am in dire need of a new handbag. Mine’s... older now? So, does that warrant me a new one?

Anyways, pictures, just for fun.


over kan. masuk-masuk bilik ada welcome message. and to think that i didn't even pay anything for all of this. thanks to the organisers.


hmm. and i get to sprawl on this bed after a long day. and i get it all to myself!

The only setback was that we weren't given any internet connection. Oh, well. I didn't mind that much. I actually got the TV to watch me! Haha. Okay, takde kena mengena.

I should go put on my jogging shoes now.

Comments

me said…
i went for a course once, and i had the room all to myself, but i was too scared to be alone. i moved into a friend's room haha
Haneesa said…
ala, rugi. i loved it there. mungkin sebab penat sangat kot that's why tak heran :)

Popular Posts