hope dangles on a string.

It's been a long wait. Sometimes, in between waiting, we dream. We like to dream; moreso lately. Sometimes, I really think people are going to leave me behind while I am busy dreaming, but dreaming is something I must do to keep me sane. It is okay for me to dream of better things in whatever form because I know that we all do it too. It reminds me that I'm okay.

I still pray everyday for the best things to be ours. For things to get better and guess what? They do become better. Slowly, but surely.

I will not let this break us into pieces. For all the hard work we have put into it, we do not deserve less than the best. In whatever form. The best is what we make ourselves deserve.

So we have to keep on praying for the dreams we cook up in our little heads every single day to keep ourselves sane. Always and forever. Whatever the outcome. We need to keep on going.

Comments

AkuSukaBelog said…
takde dangle dah. :)
Haneesa said…
alhamdulillah. congrats, dear :)

Popular Posts