Hajaba.

So I spent the entire morning with my mom in Shah Alam looking for hijab. As you all know, I don't wear it, but my mom does. And though I have thought of wearing it, I have never really seriously considered it, until I actually went to this shop.

After visiting Hajaba, I came to realise that they have made wearing the hijab such a simpler ordeal. No need for pins and brooches. No need for so many layers. Just slip it on and you're ready to go. But even the ones which requires pins and brooches are made in such a way that it's so easy to put on!

I've known about Hajaba for a while now, since one of Abdul's friends is a model for this brand. Not only is she pretty, she makes wearing the hijab look so easy and stylish as well. Visit the pretty lady *here*.

The prices range from RM 90 or so above but satisfaction is guaranteed! Trust me because my mom is quite fussy when it comes to comfort. The fact that she just bought herself 5 pieces of hijab in one morning should convince you, I think.

Anyway, this morning, the moment I woke up, I tried something on, just for fun, because I think I have finally perfected the technique as taught by Tasha.



I still look comot though. And when I have the time, I think I will go back to Hajaba to get myself one of the nice lilit-lilit pieces, since it's so convenient to wear. Hopefully, with all these visits to Muslimah apparel shops, hati saya akan terbuka. Amin.



practice makes perfect, yes?

Comments

me said…
where's this hajaba shop? where? where? shah alam whereeeeee? haha

tahniah kerana berjaya memakai selendang itu. u look nice. seriously.
Haneesa said…
heh. tq ! *blush skjap*

if you know shah alam stadium, or better still, tesco extra in shah alam seksyen 13, it's at the shop houses behind tesco extra. cantik cantik tudung dia. ada tops, kaftan and also baju-baju yang cantik juga :)

Popular Posts