Haneesa marvels at how good a day today was.







Yes, I’m still marvelling at it. It began just like any other Saturday; with my mom screaming from downstairs telling me to get ready. With me driving her to wherever she wanted (and not quite ready because I didn’t bathe). With me eating breakfast with her and telling her what happened in the office yesterday (we were both too bummed out yesterday plus I wanted to watch Jamie Oliver).


And then, I was contemplating on whether or not I should go to Putrajaya with my sister (my dad was trying to lure me) or go to Yaya’s birthday as planned. Since I had already promised Yaya and I haven’t seen her in lightyears (ni tak tipu, memang lama sangat), I went somewhere to get her birthday present, which I have been eyeing on since last weekend, and then headed to her house.


Her house is soooooooooo divine! The last time I went there, I was already gobsmacked. And this time round, I was just marvelling at how wonderful it was to have such a contemporary home, while being uber comfortable at the same time.
The wonders of having an in-house architect, ey?

We ate nasi beriyani, with chicken and mutton curry (which explains why I only ate toast tonight!), which was super scrumptious and then, we went upstairs, where Yaya paraded her treasures, accumulated from her long-time addiction: online shopping.


Ahahaha.


And then, I insisted that she opened the birthday present I gave her, and I’m so glad she likes it!


I had one crazy fun time with Rahmah, as well. Would you just look at those curls! She’s grown so much... the last time I saw her, she didn’t even have that much hair. Haha.


All in all, I had a great time. It was a simple get together for family and close friends. And someone other than me feigned an interest in Theodore, which will probably explain why there are more pictures of me, this time around.



Mohd. Seth, if and when I were to get married, I will send a card to Yaya & Family and also Seth & Partner. Why you are sooo excited about my wedding, I don’t know.

Kan I cakap I tunggu you jalan dulu. Hahaha.

Comments

Popular Posts