>.<"

8

1

2

I have a very busy schedule (chewwah) though I haven’t got much to do with them directly. This is not inclusive of those which I don’t know of and those which I forgot to earmark because it’s not official yet.

Busy. But… I…

Must. Get. Down. To. Work.

Must. Get. Down. To. Work.

Must. Get. Down. To. Work.

Must. Get. Down. To. Work.

Must. Get. Down. To. Work.

As in real work.

>.<"

Eish. My willpower isn’t that strong today.

Hmm.. Why am I feeling so clingy today? Which is illogical really because actually, the person I’m feeling clingy towards isn’t even here. So, tak sure saya bergantung macam beruk kat mana pon.

Eish. I don’t want to feel clingy. Because it makes me want to cry without reason.

Bila rindu sangat jadi letih sebab rindu. Ada faham tak.

Sekian.

Comments

Popular Posts