you've got mail!

This morning, I have many things to say.

First: Mamita is my keeper. I can never keep secrets from her for long. And she gives me good laughs, even over the most serious of matters, especially in yesterday’s context. Thank you for yesterday. I really got what I needed. Hee. Secret simpan sorang-sorang, ah?

Second: HE has to go. Dear Allah, please remove HIM quick. All HE does is flip and then flop again. It’s embarrassing. If you can’t give us someone really smart like the previous one, please give someone just smart enough to lead us. HE cannot lead. HE sleeps. That’s all HE does. I cannot take it anymore. It’s outrageous; the things HE has done, all I can do is laugh like a lunatic because HE is too silly. Way too silly.

Third: I’m actually glad that today is a working day. I appreciate the sleep and rest I got over the weekend, but coming to work, writing my “to-do-list” in my journal and switching on the computer and being inspired like this is way better than anything. I’m a weirdo I know, but honestly, I have most inspiration when I’m in the office. Gah. How to be a model worker like this?

Fourth: Even though there are times when Hotmail or Yahoo! serves only as mediums where useless notifications are mailed to us, there are times when it really does serve as a tool of communication. I know Adlin likes to mail me when I don’t pick up the phone (which is really sweet) and look what I missed when I didn’t bother to check my mail:





They’ve grown up so much.

Next time, remember, you’ve always got mail.

I have a feeling like I will write more today. So, nantikan, ye?

Comments

iezu said…
who on earth are those kids? don't tell me they're your long lost children?
Haneesa said…
they were just babies when i left them *sobsob* ;p

they are my long lost babies ;p

son and daughter of my uncle in UK :)

the uncle story is a long story and we shall discuss it over coffee someday, okay :)

Popular Posts