in need of something.

Ideally, on days like these, I would go out. But today, I’m in. I’ve been in for the past 3 days, which equals to the entire weekend. Very few people know why I’ve been staying in. And I know that I do have a choice, but I’m still in nonetheless. Being at home has made me domesticated, just like what I used to be when I was in Shah Alam. I’ve been cooking, cleaning and cooking some more.*i will put up pictures, soon. and i need so much more practice at cooking. gah!*

But I wonder how long I can withstand this “not-going-anywhere” state. Even now, I’m itching to do something. Thing is, I don’t know what. I’ve got a book I haven’t finished, and Theodore is waiting for some love. But I don’t even have the mood for Theodore.

Maybe being domesticated doesn’t suit me entirely. I still do need to go out, I guess.

If I don’t go out, I’m really going to cry going to work tomorrow.

*

*

*

Have you ever felt like you weren’t ready to meet some people? Like they’ve done nothing wrong to you, but maybe at one point you felt offended. And then, you find that you really don’t want to see them, at least not yet. Not until you’ve taught your heart to be still and your tongue to be quiet (read: more polite, less crude).

And have you ever felt like you didn’t feel like going out because... you’re suddenly afraid you don’t have anything in common anymore?

Admit it. At a point in our lives, we fall out with the people we used to be close to. No one did anything wrong but you suddenly find that you’re no longer on the same wavelength; not just because the things you talk about aren’t the same anymore, but also because your priorities have shifted entirely and you find that being with people who are still stuck in a certain time zone or stage in life is tiresome.

Just an opinion, really. Because sometimes, I do wish some rifts could be mended.

p.s:
Abduls I cannot wait til Wednesday.(^_^)
kesayangans, I ♥ you all.

Comments

Hanim Hani said…
OMG! I love this entry too.


And have you ever felt like you didn’t feel like going out because... you’re suddenly afraid you don’t have anything in common anymore?

Admit it. At a point in our lives, we fall out with the people we used to be close to. No one did anything wrong but you suddenly find that you’re no longer on the same wavelength; not just because the things you talk about aren’t the same anymore, but also because your priorities have shifted entirely and you find that being with people who are still stuck in a certain time zone or stage in life is tiresome.


Kak, this is soo damn true. rase mcm nak suruh u hantar kat magazine soh org lain bace!!!
Haneesa said…
hhehehe. really nem?
you think i should give it a shot??

tapi i think it is true, and that's why i write it. sebab it is too true :)

i'll think about your suggestion, k?

:)

Popular Posts