kacang kopi, oh.♥


There are several things which I simply cannot do without. Kacang kopi, online boutiques and… more kacang kopi.

Trust me, it isn’t even a fatal addiction because I am able to withstand sleepy mornings even without. I do not have withdrawal symptoms and things are all basically quite under control. I just need to smell and taste it for nothing. Atau saya in denial?

Online boutiques are haunting me like the mother of all ghosts. The one and only reason why I did not ask Pengurusan to credit my pay into my Maybank account is because I don’t want to do so many online transactions involving clothes I will only wear twice max.

Rasa nak give away pun ada. Tapi sayang at the same time. Plus Adik and I wear the same size. She wears my size better and they look real good on her all the time. argh. Stress.

Okays, anyway. Right now, I am sipping my kacang kopi drink and thinking of spending the voucher Encik gave me.

Sekarang saya kena buat research pasal Human Organ Trade tapi takde selera sikit. Every time I read about it, I think of whether or not I would like to hold a donor card so that people can have whatever they can use when I die. Mesti Mama nanges bile Girl kena potong. The only time I was involved in any kind of surgery was when I was born.

But then again, I don’t think I will donate. Tah tah takde orang nak pon, oh. Sebab? Sistem saya penuh dengan kacang kopi, oh.

Hihihi. Saya agak kelakar harini.

Sebab? Malam ni saya nak berpeluh.

Yes, Nanad, saya memang nak ke gym. Tapi tadi dalam lift malu kucing nak cakap.

;p

Abduls, nak goodies lagi, please?

Comments

Anonymous said…
ohmygoddd i guessed it right!! yesssssssss...*so proud of myself tiba-tiba* but dear, the bag was a dead giveaway.hehe.
Hanim Hani said…
Ohh saya juga suke kacang kopi!!!
iezu said…
gym manakah?
Anonymous said…
hahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahah

(gelak guling guling)

peera
Haneesa said…
nanad: aaaaaa. the bag the bag. i knew it! ahahhaha.

nem: mmg suke sangat la kan kacang kopi. if tak jadik reunion pon, kite berkacang kopi jom with siapa2 yang ada?

din: saya pegi gym KBS saje. takde nak subscribe. :)

abduls: you better stop laughing at me.! i'm trying to be sihat dan kuat okkkkkkk

Popular Posts