incessant crap.

Can I blame the endless rain for making me irritable? No, actually, that would be so wrong of me. So, why am I so irritable if it were not for the incessant waking up in the middle of the night, last night due to the incessant rain? Trust me, coffee was just an accessory prior to today, and now, it’s even more useless.

Ah, why so serious.




Actually, I miss Jaizah. I don’t know why. Yesterday, when I went to the ATM, I was so close to calling her before I realised she was in Malacca. Ah. And did you know that I smell like Malacca? I have my own smell of Malacca because, well, I like to remember it that way, that’s why. So, don’t query me what Malacca smells like. Make your own smell.


And actually, I am just in dire need for an outing. I don’t want to buy anything in particular; apart from a summer dress I don’t need (Nem, saya rasa macam nak beli baju awak) of course, but yeah, I just need to get out. Plus this thought of eating cheese… has been niggling in my mind since the last time I went out with Mamita to Pavillion.

I also need a run in the park, though it rains every evening nowadays. The thought of playing in the rain like when I was little sure is super appealing. Cuma sekarang, kilat sabung-menyabung sangat mengerikan.

You know, anyone who mocks PMS and says that it’s a myth and a thing women make up so that they get away with being in a bad mood should receive a huge smack on their heads. Try crying every night for no real reason. Irritating like hell. Try being super sensitive until you irritate yourself and try getting zits at inappropriate places at inappropriate times. And also, try getting a super flabby tak pasal-pasal lembik tummy for no particular reason (although you haven’t been eating THAT much).

HAH. Take that. How's that for PMS?

Oh, by the way, tahu tak tahan kentut tu tak sehat. Tsk tsk tsk. Siapa la yang buat camtu? ;p





Motive gambar? We were great friends, we still are. Can I want that forever, please?

Comments

Hanim Hani said…
babe, i like ur shades! gereks sgt=)
ohh belilah flower dresstu jgn tak beli. hehe

ehh jom bercoffeen? with lynn skali jom? its been awhile!
Haneesa said…
hehe. that was my jaja's shades. super cool kan kan. i also like it.

hehehe. the flower dress tu sangat tempting okay.

dan saya miss berborak dan camwhoring sama kamu dan lynn.

marilah. kena book satu weekend, atau satu friday night atau apa-apa.
iezu said…
the 1st n 3rd group pics...when was that?
Haneesa said…
first was 2008, during our surprise bash by cikdinie.

third pic was Ramadhan 2007

Popular Posts