so full.

Long time no see? Yeap.

Even I amaze myself. Truthfully, I’ve got more words in my head than my fingers can type out. All I know is that I’ve been around but I haven’t been updating. I’ve been in and out of the house doing loads of things, but I haven’t been updating. I haven’t been doing so because I don’t know. I know, weird, even for me.

Yesterday, I was at the Blogging & Law Conference in UM. I never ever thought that Intellectual Property is so, so interesting. It was quite a great insight on our rights and liabilities as bloggers. Personally, I thought that it was a great reminder to us bloggers about the importance of responsible writing and reporting. We cannot simply write according to our whims and fancies and we cannot simply allow anyone to write anything on our blog too. The liability is on us to ensure that everyone writes and comments responsibly. The only setback was perhaps when they took a great lashing at ISA and Sedition Act, which in a way was a great lashing to the Department where I work, but we (my colleagues and I) got over it. It’s a lot easier to say something when you’re at the other side of the fence, so really, we didn’t take offence.

And I’m telling you a very important thing right here, right now: My pictures are my copyright. So you better not copy and edit them as and when you please. The least is give me credit for it AND email me for my permission. Bottom line is that they are mine.

*

*
Now, I want to talk about those who are so full of themselves. I realise that there are way too many of these kinds of people in the world nowadays. From teenagers to young adults to middle-aged people; they are just TOO full of themselves, I feel like there’s a very pressing need to give them an insight on the fact that THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND THEM.

I get it that we can be very narcissistic sometimes. Of course we love ourselves, that’s the only natural thing to do. But really, some people are so full of themselves that they really think they are the ONLY important people. And some people seem to think that they are the only cool people in the world because they happen to have seen more things than others. That is so uncool. Did you know that the uncoolest thing to do is to go around saying how cool you are? Super lame, with capital L, thank you.

I mean, I get it that some people are just luckier than others. Some people are so blessed, that meeting with celebrities and going to concerts are just like “run of the mill” kind of thing for them. NEWSFLASH: not everyone is as lucky as you are, so I really can do without that attitude, thanks.

I know I shouldn’t be lashing back at whoever I am lashing at, but I really can’t help it. The only way I can teach this whoever is by acting like not everything s/he does is cool. Orang dah makan garam way before you did. There are some things which you have no idea about which I have already seen and experienced.

I really cannot tolerate people who are too full of themselves and have an attitude as cherry on top. Don’t need them. Thanks.

Comments

Hanim Hani said…
oh yeah!
u are back=)

Popular Posts