masa itu cepat.


Yesterday, we were just talking about how slow this week is passing by. Of course it’s a slow week. The past few weeks have been 4-day weeks and well, this week has 5 working days. Naturally, we are bound to feel that it is a tad longer than it should be.

Funny thing is… well, funny thing is that I thought today was Wednesday. I vaguely remember telling Navee and Ryan yesterday that Wednesday (so I thought today was) is a good day to go to the gym.

And I honestly thought that I wouldn’t forget that today is Thursday owing to the fact that my mom works in a government department too. In fact, I NEVER thought I would EVER forget Thursdays due to that very fact. However, even she didn’t realise that something was terribly wrong as I walked down the stairs today wearing a bright pink shirt with brown slacks. (anyone who doesn’t know what’s wrong with my attire today may ask any other government officer and they will tell you).

She (mama) only mentioned that today is Thursday when we were at the Kerinchi Link toll. Way too late for any damage control, right?

So, never say that a week is too long or time is passing by too slowly or whathaveyou.

Tomorrow is Friday and I have a meeting and proposals to finish and things to research on, yet I have done none.

By the way, I find that doing my to-do list in reverse priority is working wonders for my nerves. I’m thinking better! Weehuuu.

And I cannot wait for this weekend. I want every weekend to be like this coming weekend because I just want it to be. Get it get it get it?

Okay, let’s go eat sushi.

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh ure a big fan of shogun too!
Haneesa said…
yes yes yes yes!
mari bersushi.
mari mari mari

rindu sangat u guys :(
Anonymous said…
insyaAllah, we'll eat sushi soon! x tau plak kakak suka sushi :D

Popular Posts