gah.

It’s Monday. I’m sure you wouldn’t have expected less from me. I’m sure you know that I have the inevitable Monday blues.

Well, you’re right.

I am here in the office, thinking I should be sleeping (or probably doing something way better than coming to work) and I feel like today, I just want more. Just something more than more. I want more. Get it? More.

Last weekend was exhilarating. I was in and out of the house for most of the weekend. It was great. Just great. While my parents jeered at my idea of driving all the way from Putrajaya to Pavilion after work on Friday, I still made it earlier than any of the girls, anyway. Ahah. I guess those weekends with Mamita, cruising through silly little (unfamiliar) streets finally paid off!

And my Saturday was really fulfilling. Although I’d have to say that ED was a real bummer. I didn’t even have any mood to take pictures because… well, because everything was just so lousy. Really, Syaheedah really did set a standard (and a really high one at that) which I think NO ONE can ever precede.

Their props were lousy, their backdrop was too simplistic, with absolutely no very, very little coherence with the scenes or surroundings, and well, the acting? The acting was actually more of screaming scenes. They are so dark and morbid and everything about the whole thing smelled of blood and depression and dark and twisty.

I guess we can’t blame them entirely, because after all, they only had 2 weeks to prepare. But still. The standard has gone down so low, I feel like ED is no longer ED.

What happened to singing little fan girls? What’s up with hooded setans looming all over the stage? Gah. I can go all out commenting about it, but I won’t. Maybe what they need is help.

And today is Monday.

That was abrupt, but so what?

Comments

Raieza Hanim R said…
they dont just need help on ED kak. They need help on EVERYTHING.

- sports day
- OGA day (I heard diorg like buat tak kisah je dah now and macam its nothing special. Kita dulu macam kena kemas nak rak and tunggu je old girls dengan penuh excited nya!)
- band/orchestra (sebab taktau cerita about diorg punya cadets now, or basketballers or even netballers? dulu macam kalau ramai2 basketballers or netballers or even cadets masuk hall dgn uniforms macam satu dewan tu pandang ok!)
- attitude

tak payah cakap lah kan about day day yang lain dekat sana tu. I bet macam bleurgh je jugak. Sedihnya :(
Haneesa said…
true ieja. i really really feel like we should do something because they are going down the drain at an alarming rate.

it's scary and it's way, way disappointing.

let's do something!

sebab the situation is too sad to even think about.

Popular Posts