elsewhere.

It’s nice to be able to take a day off work, especially in the middle of the week like yesterday. Though most of my time was spent at IBM Tower, it was all in good fun, so that’s okay with me. And no, I’m not getting a new job.

Theodore also had the time of his life yesterday. I was snapping away after days of abandoning him. I guess it’s true when they say photography is one of the “kelab hobi mahal” hobbies. Once you know how to use your gadget, you find that you want more than just your gadget so that you can take better pictures. But for now, I’ve been banned from buying anything. Just for now. Once the ban is lifted, I’ll start buying myself new toys. Weeehuuu.

Well, anyways. Today, I need more than just coffee to pick me up. I’ve been reading the same sentence more than thrice and still find trouble catching my mind. It’s floating and it’s elsewhere. And for some incomprehensible reason, every time it goes ‘elsewhere’, I feel bile rising like I’m ready to cry. Cis. Minggu depan je la!!! Damn you hormones! Dah lah naik jerawat gedegang.

And before I do anymore damage to my already stupid, no-motive post, I will stop. I think I’ve got more things to do and say, but this should suffice for now.

Oh, and I miss Theodore.

And I love clothes. I want more of them, thanks.

Okay,sekian, bye.

Comments

Hanim Hani said…
i love clothes too. who doesn't? hehe
one is never enough!=)

Popular Posts