oh, Latiff.


Anyone looking at me today can guess that I am extremely lazy. I have been dawdling all morning, sipping a cup of ineffective coffee, Googling things I don’t need to know and also messing my cubicle more than usual. It’s a nightmare here, I can assure you. The only thing in order is the yellow piece of TO-DO list stuck to my monitor, staring at me, while I stare back at it. I know that the list is in order of priority but I’ve come to realise that I cannot do one thing too long, else I’d lose interest. So, the one on top of my list is the one I’m most bored dealing with right now.

However, because I cannot help being kiasu (;p), I am working very hard not to open FB every 60 seconds or bloghop every 5, like a sick grasshopper. Or… writing useless posts, which I’m sure you don’t want to read.

Okay, I’m going to call Latiff now so that I can get my mind off things.

Latiff? Who’s Latiff? For me to know and for you to find out. The less you know, the better, no?

Okay, I called.
Told you Latiff will make me happy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ya Allah ya Latiff... ;)

Popular Posts