intriguing, isn't it?

Usually, on days like this… I would be the first to sort of “boast” that I’m not hungry. And those days are days when I don’t take my breakfast in the morning because I’m fasting, so I can’t. But today, despite waking up for sahur and eating my normal high fibre biscuits, I’m famished. Like really. I’ve got so many more days to go (6, insyaAllah, if I make it through today). I’m doing it really slowly now, like once a week but its okay. I don’t want to push myself too much.

It’s my second day of some sort of depression. And this time round, it seems a little bit harder to get over. It’s not the dangerous “Iwantakillmyself” type, but just that type where I need some solace, space, and I hate it when people try too hard to decipher what’s going on in my head.

I’m okay, but I just need to resolve issues in my head, okay. And also, I probably need to binge.

Other than that, I just realised that I’m officially emancipated from any form of debt involving Theodore, which means… I’m going to get a tripod soon! Yes, I like new toys. It’s a pity I didn’t get it last weekend at the camera fair in Midvalley. It would have been a better bargain, I am sure.

But now that I know where YL Camera Service at Pudu Plaza is, it’s okay. I’m sure the guy there has loads of goodies to offer me if I go.

Anyways, while we were watching E! Channel last weekend, they featured Heath Ledger and his last portrait.

Check it out. I think it’s intriguing because most of us are like him. Our consciences are constantly nagging in our heads. Sometimes we do good, sometimes we do bad. And most of the time, we try not to regret whatever the choice we make.

from: sexualityinart.wordpress.com



Well, toodles then! There’ll be more from me, I’m sure :)(but hopefully not so soon!)

Comments

Hanim Hani said…
i miss him!=(
he was a great actor.
Haneesa said…
he was indeed a great actor.
and that is one helluva great painting is it not?

Popular Posts