I am your cranky woman.




It’s obvious that I’m frustrated with something. Or is it not? I don’t know. I think I’m pretty transparent. Especially now that I’ve decided to… well, sort of lay myself wide open in the world wide web like this. So, yes, whether you noticed or not. I am pretty pissed. In fact, nowadays, it’s like I’m always pretty pissed.

I wish I can just be pretty, please.

Not pissed.

(No, really, it’s silly, Abdul tido awal semalam pon saya nanges? What the hell happened to me?)

Isn’t it obvious that I can’t write a short post too?

Okay, I’m going now. Bye.

(Before that, baked rice at Pastamania is the bomb. I can’t stop thinking of the gooey mozzarella cheese topping, yum)

Okay, I’m really going. Bye.

I want to be pretty, please. Not pissed.

Comments

Hanim Hani said…
ahhh...comelnye itu gambar!=)
Haneesa said…
ahahahhahahaha :))
iezu said…
manakah itu pastamania?
fiqss said…
so THIS is what u do at work =P =P
Haneesa said…
din: pastamania is at pavilion food court. let's let's

fiqss: well, sometimes, some girls just HAVE to HAVE fun. whether at work or not ;p
abduls said…
oh lobang hidungmu tetap menjadi pujaan hatiku...

unduckpo

Popular Posts