not this time round.

I believe that partly the reason why I feel like this is because... I like to count my chickens before they are even hatched. I believe that there are times when I don’t practice what I preach, at least not as much as I’d like to believe I do.

You see, the prospect of having chickens is a dream way too delectable to suppress. I guess time has not made it all that better and I find myself longing for the things I know I shouldn’t be dreaming of even before they happen (or are confirmed to be happening).


This is putting me in constant teary-eyed situations, which I find is highly ridiculous for someone who has all the good things in life, including all the love she could possibly ask for, Alhamdulillah. But I do think that sometimes, it is good to get a really good cry so that all that chest pain would go away.


But first, I really should stop counting those chickens no matter how difficult it is to get them out of my head. Perhaps, I should start praying really hard first for all that chicken, and maybe, I should (help) work really hard on getting them.


This time, I will not say its okay. I have learnt a lesson, and I have learnt it well. I will no longer be the one to say it would be okay because I would love to have those chickens.


And when I have those chickens, I hope we would still be the same and even better.



p.s.: I miss you terribly.

Comments

Anonymous said…
dont talk about chickens.u make me wanna eat fried chicken for lunch.
Haneesa said…
oh, ayam nasik kandar with keropok, sedap slurp slurp ;p
Anonymous said…
happy chicken king!


ackpwedi

Popular Posts