Theodore loves Aunties.



Today has been quite an eventful day. I was out with my colleagues for some work stuff actually and it was damn fun! We had lunch at Waroeng Penyet and ordered more food than we could stuff ourselves with. But it was quite an interesting lunch, I must say.

Call me a katak bawah tempurung, but I’ve never ever had ayam penyet there before. Yes, that is despite the fact that my house is just about 7 minutes away from The Curve. I timed myself today. Departed at 12:52 and reached at 12:59. Of course, this is not inclusive of parking time, but you get where I’m going, haha.


Anyways, we were talking over lunch about all kinds of things including you-know-who who must never be named. It’s awfully keji, but hey, that’s what happens.


We also went to Ikea to get pictures of some things we need to purchase for our conference. For the many times I’ve been there, I’ve never been told off before; about taking photos that is. It has always been a photo haven for my cousins and I and as far as I remember, cameras were always allowed. But today, they told me that I needed to get a pass before I was allowed to take photos.


I say? Damage is done, Mister, because by that time, I had already taken 102 photos or so. They should have told us earlier. But whatever it is, I don’t get the issue since it’s never been an issue before. Hmmm...


Well, anyways, of course we went around for some retail therapy after that. I got a pair of shades for myself and nothing else. I wouldn’t call that retail therapy, but that’s good for now, because I’m so happy with the tailor at Excella for the excellent job they did in altering my clothes! But I’ll save that story for later, ha.


I’m off for now. I’m just in a mood to type something out.


I suspect there will be 2 other posts tonight. Or am I too ambitious you think?

Oh, by the way, I thought that the food at Waroeng Penyet was nice, safe for the terrible chili which burnt my tongue. It was freaking hot! But hey, tehbotol Sosro is a must, okay! I had 2! hiiihiii..

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh yess the chilli stung mine too!! but i loved it hehe

-tasharina-
Hanim Hani said…
ayam penyet? i loveeeee!
Haneesa said…
tasha: pedas sangat kan! but the tehbotol was really, damn good, i tell you!

nem: heheh. you like too haaa... meh la kite berayam penyet bile2 pulak okay. but we owe each other coffee dates. bile bile bile laaa niii

Popular Posts