the princess of genovia.

Little sister is home. Since she’s the Princess of Genovia, she got to choose where to eat last night. Well, no not really, I was the one who asked her whether she preferred steamboat or western and the answer? Well, it’s obvious what she would choose, right? 15 year-olds don’t enjoy steamboats as much as 24 year-olds I guess.

But hey, it was all in good fun! My parents love eating in too much, so I thought it would be good for them to explore some other food once in a while.


I brought them to Delicious at OU and treated them to dinner. Man, did they have a ball!




Princess of Genovia.



I know this is a creepy photograph, since the lady at the back is moving and all, but say hello, these are my parents (duh, obviously NOT me kan?)



This is what adik ordered. It’s lasagne and it’s yummylicious!



This is what Babah ordered. He was so glad to finally get hold of fish in batter and chips! The ones he normally has is fish in breadcrumbs and he doesn’t like them. I know that he enjoyed this one thoroughly til the very last bit.


Naturally, Mama didn’t order anything. Oh, wait, she did. She ordered Roast Potato salad, but we decided to pack it to bring home since she was sharing mine.




And presenting to you, the Seriously Delicious Burger! OMG. It seriously (10000x) is seriously delicious! I’m not joking you, no! I it’s more than a quarter pound of meat, I’m sure and it’s meat and purely meat! No onions, no nothing. And of course the shoestring fries are lovely as well. Mama loved the bread.





And then, we went through a series of camwhoring sessions. I think my sister's beginning to feign some interest in the camera which is good, since I’m getting tired of not being in pictures, ehehehe.



I’m so getting Lola. Abang, this is for you actually. :)

3 is way better than 2. any time, anywhere.

Comments

dira said…
My elder brother and Ayah pun peminat setia Fish & Chips. And recently I brought my parents to BBQ Chicken dkt OU. My parents really liked the F&C although I *think* this one coated dgn breadcrumbs. It's a Korean fast-food chain but their marinated stuff pun sedap. Should try the F&C if your Dad's willing to :)
Haneesa said…
aahha. suke betul fish & chips kan diorg ni.
delicious punya mmg super sedap laaa...

tapi takpe2, ada rezeki lagi, i'll bring them to bbq chicken pula :)

thanks dira :)

Popular Posts