that's enough.









I’m sure you’ve been faced with this situation I am now facing; where you thought that sunshine is finally here to stay, it feels too good to be true, and yes, suddenly, it is way too good to be true.

So, yes. Yesterday, I was thinking of how good is it that good things come to those who wait. In fact, I was so optimistic yesterday, that I knew GREAT things do come to those who wait. And believe me when I say that I have been waiting for so, so long for a simple recognition which would put me somewhere on the map.

And it felt good; until very recently, that is.

I guess it’s true when people tell me that how we make them feel is way more important that what we actually say. I never knew that ghosts of the past actually do come and haunt. Perhaps, I bothered the wrong ghost, that’s why.

And perhaps today is a good reminder to me of how much of a cycle life is.

Your life may be smooth sailing at one point, and the next thing you know, you’re treading on shattered glass, burning coal. It hurts, but you must move on because you have nowhere else to go. Every where you go, its shattered glass and burning coal anyway.

So, I probably have wait it out until someone sweeps the glass and for the coal to burn out so that there is a way.

Or should I sweep it myself and pour water on the coal so that I can get to the other side faster?

To be very honest, I don’t want an answer.

I used to believe in waiting things out, now, I don’t know anymore.

Maybe it’s time I say: THAT’S ENOUGH.

Comments

chibimoruku said…
hey y r u so down? today is my last day at the firm, i'm not sad to leave, but i can't say that i'm eager too.

I am fine, but when people starts hugging me, i can feel that my face is hot and my eyes watered (you know how much i hate hugs kan? but i didn't resist

the point that i'm trying to make is (ade point ke?mcm rambling je :)) that i MAY make the biggest mistake of my life, i MAY hate it totally, i MAY wish that i chose differently :( life is a gamble, sigh i know exactly how u feel...

but that aside, the fact that u have great friends *ehem* will compensate it kan kan? (i hope) hahahaha ok gtg
Haneesa said…
because i am so down. it's tiring la really, but itsokay.

i'm sure it was a sad last day for u, no matter what.

and clapclap for letting them hug you although you hate it.

i'm sure we'll find our pot of gold somewhere over the rainbow, kan?

better late than never!

Popular Posts