damn cold.

12.25 p.m. I am at the office as I always am everyday. Wearing 3 layers of clothes, I still feel pretty much like an Asian stuck in an igloo. I wish they would stop reducing the temperature. It has become a tad bit uncomfortable for my liking.

I’m getting hungrier by each and every passing minute but there’s nothing much I can do because I’ve eaten all my cookies, biscuits and snacks. So, there’s nothing to munch anymore.

I think people can sense that this post is produced in a monotonous tone, and hey, you’re right.

I’m just cooking something up right now so that I don’t feel so cold and hungry and… nervous.

Yes, I have a presentation at 2.30 p.m., my first yet and I’m lightheaded and jittery. Of course, the cold is not helping at all.

Toodles then.

I need to surprise myself.

Comments

Popular Posts