tomorrow maybe!!

I really miss my cousins. We haven’t hung out with each other since Sunburst, and that’s almost a month already! I’m starting to miss our silly talks, ‘fessing sessions and also camwhoring. I know that they don’t tell me some things because they’re afraid “Kakak Neesa marah” but I know more than they think. Haha.

Come 1st May quick! I cannot wait to see you girls, and also my superheroes (the little boys LOVE camwhoring too, you know! It’s really great that these little kids find pleasure in the simplest of things). Make sure all of you come!






Well, anyway. Today’s Saturday and I’m at home. I’m not in the mood to eat out or window shop. I don’t know why. There are many people whom I should go out and meet because we haven’t met for lightyears (exaggerating). But still, we haven’t met for so long, I should go out with them, but I’m not in the mood.


I’ve tonnes of filing to do. Like all my bills and loans and documents, but I’m not even in the mood for that. This weekend is sloth weekend. I don’t even want to finish the book I started, which is odd because the book is damn good, I tell you.


But it is time to hit the malls. A little hummingbird told me that someone has a wishlist. I’m feeling generous, so lucky you ;p.


In my HD is an abandoned project; waiting for some love. Its due August. And trust me, in August, I’ll be way too busy (and hungry) to do any thinking. I’ve really got to do something. Really, I have to stop this procrastination, but I don’t want to, not that I can’t. Urgh. Get it.




Okay, I think I should go out and get a new handbag.


And a new pair of sunglasses and maybe a new pair of jeans.


Oh, let’s not forget that person’s little birthday treat. ;p



But then, maybe tomorrow!


Ahahha.

Oh, Yaya, this is for you.


Comments

Popular Posts