yummers.

A few weeks back, as I was driving home from Pavilion after dinner with the girls, I felt really sad. Not sad because I met them, but sad because I couldn’t join them for the Shopaholic movie, since I had to leave early.

Little did I know that the very next day my boyfriend would agree to watch the movie with me.

H: Awak, awak betul ke okay watch this movie?
A: Iye, dah, pegi beratur.
H: *garuk kepala, tak puas hati*. Awak, kalau friends awak nampak awak tengok cerita ni how? Nanti mesti awak kena gelak. Tak apa ke?
A: Iye, tak apa. Nak gelak apanya, tengok je la.
H: Okays.

He enjoyed it, by the way and yeah, of course I enjoyed it too! Like tremendously! It was just genuinely funny and innocent and fun!

I’m not really a fan of her books. I don’t know what’s wrong with me; the less serious the book, the slower I am with reading it.

But the movie was fine because I wasn’t comparing it to the book, :)


And little did I know that I would be watching the movie twice.

Yesterday, my family watched the movie together. It was hilarious! Since the plot is kind of straightforward and easy, my parents loved it! We were laughing and laughing throughout.

Of course, you can guess how badly I was drooling after that, right?



Hah. Eat you hearts out, girls. Dia terlalu hemsem.
Abduls, sile jangan jeles please ;p

Comments

Popular Posts