good girl.

>.<

Think happy thoughts.

Think happy thoughts.

Think happy thoughts.


Haha. Actually, nothing is wrong with me. I’m happy, but I need to think of more happy thoughts. Or less bleak weather. This rain is really getting to me.


My room honestly looks like a pigsty. In the 4 days I have been on leave, I have successfully scrambled my room to the point that it is unsolvable and out of the entire list I made, I only managed to send 365 to Mutiara. And also alter my clothes. Some discipline I’ve got there, huh?


I cannot believe it is already Sunday. After tomorrow, I will have to revert to waking up early in the mornings to leave home latest by 6.40 a.m..


Not going to the office and staying at home reading books, etc. has somewhat strengthened my fear and suspicion that I have lost the drive to work. Things can be at the end of 2 extremes in the office; it either gets really boring, or it gets really interesting. The only thing which keeps me going is my colleagues. And of course, I’d be lying if I told you I didn’t like getting green sampuls on a monthly basis.


I know I sound like a lousy loser, blogging on a Sunday when I should be out and looking for the things I am in dire need of (or slashing items off my to-do-list) but today, I’m just not really in the mood.


So, here I am at home.


Thinking happy thoughts.


Thinking happy thoughts.

Thinking happy thoughts.

>.<


Bad thoughts, leave me alone!


Okay, think real hard
.

Good girl.

Comments

Popular Posts