at our own will.



No where is ideal, not where you are, not where I am, not where they are. And probably not where I am planning on going. At some point, you’re going to go downhill. Hitting and killing someone are things on your “to-do-list”. But we all come out of it. We always do. And when we do, we try to do other things which would probably add up to our knowledge.

We become so sad and disoriented by the fact that no one around here has learnt to appreciate our presence, let alone our efficiency, but that’s really not our problem anymore. It really isn’t. All we have to know is that we are who we are and we have not changed for the worse. It takes time to come to terms with this, but like I said, we all come out of it, at some point.

So, yes, we get down to work; even if it does not directly contribute to our real work. Yang penting jangan aniaya orang.

After 1, 913 words after, I have come to realise that I really love doing what I do; blogging. If I sold this blog, it would probably take me out of my glum, not that I am financially challenged, Alhamdulillah.

So, I will keep on working on this (secret) project I am currently working on.

And mind you, it has nothing to do with selling this blog. Not even close to Nuffnang.

Perhaps, after 3000 or 5000 words later, if I’m lucky, I might find the rumination I need.

Please pray that my project succeeds. It really would do me good, InsyaAllah.

Comments

Popular Posts