planet pop.

I’ve been crazy hungry since yesterday. If you’re on my FB, you’d know that I had a list of cravings, which I genuinely thought I would be able to finish the moment I broke fast. Yesterday was a super tiring day, I don’t know why. The moment I reached home, I was literally crawling up the stairs to my room, which is at the attic. It was hot. I started sneezing. I plunked myself on the mattress and thought I’d just take a nap to get my mind off my cravings.










My nap lasted for 1 whole hour plus 15 minutes.

You can imagine the state I woke up in. I was sneezing, my head was super heavy and it was 15 minutes to buka puasa and yet, I still thought of sleeping some more. Couldn’t get up, but I finally did. I was still clad in my working kebaya complete with name tag and all, yes! Call me a dimwit, or maybe I was just THAT tired.

Ate like crazy and ate some more. Had 3 glasses of hot tea and still didn’t feel much rejuvenated. Performed my prayers and went online and I was still feeling sleepy! What the hell is wrong with me? But after my bath, I was wide awake. And couldn’t sleep until after midnight, which is actually odd for a working day.

I believe I can be very funny sometimes. Okay, maybe I’m not funny, but I can be silly to the point that people can make fun of me and the things I do. Yesterday, after I had my sahur, I went online to download a few songs. I like Thinking of You by Katy Perry, and that’s exactly what I keyed into the boxes at Limewire.

Went to work in the morning happily, switched on my computer and was just about to enjoy the newly downloaded songs (Katy Perry plus other songs as well), and… this is what appeared. There’s a Katy Perry from Planet Pop? I definitely wasn’t expecting that. The song is… well, I don’t know. Download it for yourself okay?





Last night, I got the right version. Haha. Finally.

I know today’s entry is random, but I’ve always been known to be a little bit off tangent on Wednesdays. This makes me happy, so let me be, okay?

Oh, by the way, I really think that my egotism will be the death of me.
And because I don’t want to die of my ego, it will start to stop… RIGHT NOW!
I just did something ;)

Comments

Popular Posts