going loco.

Suddenly, I’m feeling an unexplainable surge of pressure. I’m short of saying I’m going crazy over so many things; over my new line of work, over the torturous waiting, over my loss of inspiration, over people’s antics.

It’s a bit overbearing but I guess that’s life, alright.

I’m starting to imagine Theodore being a real boy. I can imagine him saying to me,

“Mummy, you are such a noob. Why are you taking so many horrible photos with me now? You’re smudging my reputation. Why haven’t you bought Lola for me yet? Why are you not exploring more than you should. Why are you so scared about what people think about the job I do? I think I do a better job when you are not thinking too much. And please get me Lola, because I am lonely. I also happen to think that it’s better to make me more powerful by getting me new internal organs. That’s way better than waiting for an hour and a half to recharge me anyway. Plus, I would like to take more photos. So please improve my memory.”

Seriously, I can hear him echo in my skull. I told you I was going crazy.

Comments

Popular Posts