retailing.

I’m not very well known for taking my grievances to shopping malls. Most of the time, in times of stress, I eat. Like a lot. Like 12 meatballs, a plate of fries and 2 glasses of gassy drink non-stop kind of a lot. Also Daim cake secalit pon dikira kerana saya dah penuh sebenarnya. Either that, or I don’t eat at all.

It’s okay, you can call me pathological, I know. But I do find comfort in food.

Comfort food, I’m sure you’ve heard of it before.

But today, just today, I feel like retail therapy might just be the thing I need. Yesterday, I tried, but since I had eaten before that, it didn’t really work.

Though I saw shoes and shades and pants and coats which really caught my eye, I just didn’t buy any. Didn’t, just didn’t.

I know today’s a weekday and tonight might be (I’m not so sure yet) the second day saya berjimba selepas kerja, I do believe I need this. More than anything, I sort of deserve it as well. I do work for my own money.

I need a pair of working shoes, mine are worn out. I need new pants, I haven’t grown any fatter. I need a pair of shades, I broke mine. I need to give Theodore a friend, he just needs a friend, I need to just revamp my entire wardrobe, I need a change.

More than anything, I need to go on some trip somewhere. Melaka pon jadi lah.

I hope that 2nd May comes quick. Then, we can go and jalan-jalan, okay Kesayangans? Let’s crash Jaja’s swimming pool, ngee.

Comments

Popular Posts