10 things.


“hello? anybody in there?”
“mommy, mommy, i’m in the wrong tummy, mommy!”
“kau ni suke kan ejek aku?”

i love it when i can make jokes like this and we can make each other laugh like silly monkeys.



“<3”
“loflof”

“hi. i feel quite down. thanks”
“wanna share?”

i love how much of a “chameleon” we can be. one moment you’re my lover, the next thing i know, you’re my friend. and a very good friend.



“hoi. tak reti-reti nak balik ke ha?”

i love it that you never interrupt me when i’m out with my friends. though occasional merajuks occur, i know it’s because you care.



“i’m gona prove what i’m worth. if they don’t want to see it, its their loss, right?”
“yeah. i see ur worth. that’s why *’* ****** *** ***”

i love it that you see how much i’m worth. i’m glad that i’m worth it just because i am me, and you’ve accepted me as me.

i love it when you go all out trying to fulfill my wishlist even when i’ve never said anything to make you do.

i love it when you’re not afraid to show me you care even when we’re out with your friends.

i love it when you open your arms for me to slip into them.

i love it when you kiss my forehead just before you leave for malacca/ penang.

i love it when you look for me over your shoulder, even when i’m gone for a little while.

and most of all, i love it that in these 48 months, we’ve learnt to love each other as we are, despite all the downfalls, and that we’ve grown up so much together.

in these 48 months, we’ve never had a proper anniversary celebration. somehow, we’re being separated by miles and miles of highways and more roads. somehow, we’re being brought apart. but despite all that, i’m glad we’re still as close as ever.

let’s take it to many more months. the time will come, and we will know it. insyaAllah.

until then, sayang, happy 4 years. ♥

Comments

abduls said…
<3

fockw
Hanim Hani said…
ahhh...sweett!=)
zer0 said…
walauwei! selamat 4 tahun. tahun ke 5... tunang, tahun ke 6.... kawen.

wohoooo!

saya nak kawen jugak. haish.
fiqss said…
im waiiiiiiiiiting :)

Popular Posts