oh, hepi monkey.

Hello. (again)

In a month, the happiest time is when we get that green slip which says SULIT. Although we don’t go to the ATM to see for ourselves, we know that we are a few thousands richer and that makes us feel grand.





But of course, the mother of all competitors has got to be... being on leave! Yeay! I’m out of the office today until Monday! What more could a girl ask for?




Bye bye desk!




Hello bed!


Okay, I’m a happy monkey.




Even if I do have this load of things to do in these 5 days.




I’m still a happy monkey :)

Comments

ude said…
kakak..neway, my officemate said that..today is a monkey day!so, happy monkey day to u..hahah
Haneesa said…
ahahahahha :))
there really is a monkey day!

weehuu. thanks ude :)
fiqss said…
omg..xnak la plak keje nnt. break is only during weekends. waaaa
Haneesa said…
oh, yeah. you have no idea how precious weekends are.

Popular Posts