focus points.


I cannot write anything right now. This is my third fourth(I lost count )draft. And when that happens; I know you know that I’m clouded. Yes, Cumulonimbus clouded again. It seems like I’ve been so under the weather of late, huh? I guess we all need that sometimes.

Its funny how we can focus only on the things we want, and not see the bigger picture, when we’ve set our mind to it. So, it bogs down to us really. We choose. But sometimes, we choose wrongly.

I get sick of myself just writing that because the (bad) things I’m focusing on are still lingering at the back of my mind.

I need to shift my focus points.

And until I do that, I think its best I keep quiet for a while for fear that I say something I’m not supposed to say.

Even if I have hideously bulging goldfishy eyes…

I’m okay, promise! *sing a happy happy happy happy happy happy song*

when will i see you again?… “soon, baby. soon”

Comments

Popular Posts