i want everything i like.

I really do wish I can buy everything I like. I really do want them even if I don’t really need them. C’mon. I know you want that too, right? Thing is, what I want right now, can’t really be bought. I mean, it can be bought, but not without caution? And double negative (-)(-)equals(=) to positive(+), meaning that whatever I want to buy right now must be bought with caution.

Haha. I’m surprised that I don’t have any more cravings for anything anymore. Maybe this is because most of the things on my wishlist have been slashed, thanks to people around me who spoil me. And maybe it’s because I finally got that summer dress (which I have yet worn) from Nem last week. Maybe, just maybe, it’s because I don’t want anything anymore.


Weird, I know. But I really do wish I can just walk into stores, think that I like something, or actually like something and grab it and just well, bring it home and think about it when I want to think about it.


But of course, I’d have to be Paris Hilton to be able to do that.


This whole day was spent with my parents. We went all the way to Sri Serdang mid-morning to get my dad’s baju melayu done. Mama’s baju kurung will be done tomorrow at Puchong. I hear wedding bells, don’t you?


Now, don’t get all excited. I won’t be attending this wedding, so it’s definitely NOT mine (yet) right. Go eat nasik minyak elsewhere first, okay. Pantang orang sebut hantaran dan 12. Takde punya hantaran saya sampai 12. My wedding bells are not in the pipeline yet, okay. Hahaha.


Anyways. Just now I went to OU with Mama after Asar. Took 365 for a ride and it was fun! We were there just for RHB really. But since Mama is a sucker for bargains, and she loves to kesian salespeople, she bought Yakult and Reese’s chocolates which I don’t really get the point since she already bought Vitagen this morning. But that’s okay. All’s good because I get to drink (most of) them too. Hheheh.


And of course no one actually goes to OU just for RHB or food. I think if you knew me well enough, you’d know that I’ve been craving for a pair of Crocs since forever. I don’t know why I haven’t come around buying them though. I can’t remember the one time when we didn’t visit Crocs when we were in OU or Ikano.


But today, I didn’t go there.


I went to Skechers instead. Though I think that Skechers’ idea isn’t very original, since they did in a way copy Crocs’ idea, I do think that they are more value for money.



Verdict:


Crocs is way lighter. It’s as if you’re not wearing any shoes. But they are produced in bulk and look like they’ve just come out from some factory in China, which is a huge turn-off really. Well, this is for me at least, hehehe. But I do really like the fact that they name their collections. It’s really very good. I’ve always wanted a Malindi. Maybe I do still want one?

Although Skechers doesn’t feel as light, I do think that the built of the shoes is more solid. They have limited colours, but the colours are more realistic, maybe? Except perhaps the bright blue one, which looks really cheap, like it came from Tesco.

But then, you can get a pair of Skechers at the same price as Crocs (with 10% until tomorrow) WITH jibbitz! Value for money, right? But there are several types which don’t come with the jibbitz.

Lucky me Mama sponsored my jibbitz.


So, guess my colour?


Comments

Hanim Hani said…
pink?=) or baby blue?
Haneesa said…
ahahhaha. close but not there yet ;p
Ummu Yousuf said…
omg!!kakakkk!!!
those are my shoeeeeeeeeeesss!!!
=p

is it purple?
(mine's black)
Haneesa said…
ahahahaha!
who would have thought we have the same shoes??
hehehe

i didn't see any purple there that day, so no, mine's not purple ;p

Popular Posts