endorphins


When times are tough, it's always nice to know that you've got endorphins to perk you up.
And I'm lucky because I was given the oppportunity to (finally!) taste that yummy gooey chocolate cake everyone has been talking about.

I first ordered this for Nadnad's Bachelorette. At first, I wanted to order from Wondermilk since they are so cute and everything, but I personally don't fancy too much buttercream (and obviously) a HUGE fan of chocolate, so I looked this lady up.


 (at this time dah habis so many pieces dah. heeee)

I've always believed that mommies are magical in their own ways. And since this lady is a mother herself, my gut told me that nothing can go wrong with her chocolate cake. Not only is the cake reasonably priced, it also looks soooo, soooo good in pictures.

 And I was right. I haven't heard the last of that cake since Nadnad's Bachelorette alright!

And yesterday, Nadnad was kind enough to give me some! Yeayness! That was the ultimate cure to my day, I tell you. It's seriously, seriously, seriously sedap! Even endorsed by Master Chef K (my mom, who also bakes), so you've got to believe it!



See, even the tupperware is smiling because it contains good food inside. So, apa lagi! Call this lady up and get your piece of cake today!

Remember, the next time you decide to order something, always, always look for home-based businesses operated by mommies. Works like magic.

On the same note, dinner last night was somewhat amazing. Although Mama just made her nasi goreng special, simple sambal udang, fried some eggs and nuggets, we were eating like hungry piranhas! Kan dah cakap, mommies memang magic :) (walaupun kadang-kadang gerammmm sangat rasa nak marah) Heee

And now, off to work I go.

One more day to futsal. And 2 days to my weekend. Happiness!






Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts