perisa apa?

Precisely.

Actually, I did this quiz to see what my favourite  ice cream flavour indicates about my personality. So, I Googled. After quizzing myself for a few short minutes, I came out with the above results. Turns out that my personality is tied up with my favourite ice cream.

I was actually asked about my personality; some questions about what I liked and how I liked things to be instead of me telling them my favourite flavour and them telling me what my personality is.! And then, they told me that I was Butter Pecan! Ahh! Precisely. Sungguh pandai! Because that is my most favourite ice cream.

So, I'm tagging whoever is reading this: Try out this quiz. It'll only take a few minutes, I promise. Only 12 questions and then, you'll know what's your flavour.

Though I am mostly Butter Pecan, I am also made out of Choco Chip, Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla, each making up 11.1% of my personality :)

But I'm still quite pleased to be Butter Pecan. Because I like Butterscotch and Pecan cookies, Butter Pecan ice cream, Pecan cupcakes and all else pecan. Mana nak dapat Pecan Pie? Nak rasa pulak.

So anyways, go! Try!

It would be nice if you could buzz me and share your results as well :)





Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

jaizah said…
pecan pie at alexis very good
Haneesa said…
yeayness! nanti nak try! bile balik cakap, i go order for you cake tu! :)
Fiza Pushie said…
pecan pie manis O_o~ well, i don't have a sweet tooth~

anyway, nak buat la quiz ni. need to procrastinate from studying a bit. dah start confuse dah membace genetics ni haha
Haneesa said…
bagus bagus! nanti share your ice cream type :)
Ummu Yousuf said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ummu Yousuf said…
44.4%strawberry, 33.3% butter pecan, 11.1% vanilla, 11.1% choc

ZERO PERCENT choc chip!!!!
aaaaaaaa! i loveee choc chip!!
=(

ps: i know we're all distance apart, but i sooo feel like we're back in class, cheekily passing notes behind the teacher's backs!=p
Haneesa said…
ha'ah! macam kat sekolah dulu pass notes depan mata cikgu. macam la dia tak nampak kan! u should see how small class kita tu really is. hahahahhahahahha
FarEast said…
i love choc+vanilla ;) so yummy~!
aiduRa =P said…
hahaha menarik!!!

44% butter pecan, 33% vanila. 11% strawberry, 11% chocolate.

quite true! 11% strawberry definitely conrtributed by terpaksa-makan kalau dh beli ice cream neopolitan =p
Haneesa said…
FE: Hello, mcm first time saja drop comment di sini? silent reader ye?

Aidura: Aaaa! kamu pon butter pecan! :) mmg pon strawberry ice cream is so not my favourite as well. hehhe

Popular Posts