good good

// edited with photos

I had a really good weekend if I subtract Friday out of the equation. Shall elaborate on Friday later I guess.

Anyways, Saturday was great because I got to meet my cousins. Though we just met a few weeks ago at Fah's place, at that time, it just wasn't enough! There were too many stories being crammed in at once. Plus there was Baby Aisy so all the attention automatically went to him. Attention which we of course willingly gave :)


So, last night was pretty amazing for us cousins. Not only did we get to camwhore like crazy, we also managed to include a few impromptu singing sessions (of which they recorded and I hope they will not post) and it was all good. The one setback from last night is that Becky disappeared without a trace. It was sooo shocking and sad and disappointing because we know that she wouldn't miss it for the world. No one gave us a proper answer when asked so I think you owe us an explanation Becks! Are you okay??

Anyways, last night was one of the longest periods our mummies chit-chatted with each other. Normally they would be done by 10+ but last night, we all went back home close to midnight. All the girls had already dozed off in Na's room. That was the first time we were really happy to be called home.

*****

I spent this morning with Adik at OU. Since she has pretty much everything, I couldn't figure out what a girl like her would need for her birthday, so I figured that the best gift I could give her was a lil' treat at Delicious.


We really ate alright! Okay, maybe I ate more, but it was all in good fun!The food was good as usual and this time around, I did not get all adventurous and ordered a proper hearty normal breakfast! No more chocolate brioche or mascarpone for me this time round thank you.

Since we were pressed for time (Adik had to go back to school), we couldn't do much anyways. But before we went back, we managed to get a round of camwhoring at Dream World (sticky photos).

I have not done that for the longest time I tell you! It was sooooo much fun that we didn't really want to stop if there was no limit and if we didn't receive a message from Mama telling us not to be too late.


Anyways, though I like dresses, I am definitely not a tube dress girl. So, when a friend got me a tube dress for my birthday, I was torn. I mean, the dress is nice and everything, but I just couldn't see myself wearing it. I don't even own a tube, what more a tube dress. So, I improvised. But my internet is giving me a hard time so I can't post any photos right now.

*Sigh*

Tomorrow's a working day. And I'm annoyed by this tiny keyboard on which I currently have to work on. Left my cable at the office. So, I have to use my dad's.

Tomorrow's a Monday. *Cry*

Comments

Popular Posts