While I'm waiting.

I am currently waiting for one of the Legal Advisers of a particular Department to arrive. Jam 10 kata dia. Sekarang dah jam 10.15. Takpa, jangan buruk sangka. Mungkin susah nak dapat parking

I have been watching way too many cooking shows of late. It's making me crazy; the fact that my job is not like that and that I don't really have the time to really experiment on new dishes as and when I please. I love watching programs like Chef at Home, The Iron Chef, Nigella and King of Grill, not only because their food look super tasty, but also because they dish out food tips and secrets all the time. 

Like how I found out that there are different types of potatoes for diffrent potato dishes and that vanilla is the 2nd most expensive spice. I know, pelik right? I didn't even know that vanilla is a spice. And of course I can't remember all the tips off the hook now, but it makes cooking seem alot more interesting than it already is.

I don't know what's up with our cooks though. Proud as I am that they have made their way into AFC, it's still a tad embarassing how sophisticated and matured others can be while our chefs look like all they're really into are the 15 minutes of fame they are granted. But I may be too hard on them. Maybe. I still think we need to increase our general knowledge on food, culture and all things related though. It's nice to have a knowledgeable host on the TV.

Anyways, the Legal Adviser is here. Panjang umur dia. 


Smarties, masih baca tak blog saya? 







Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts