ish bentdner ni

In Malaysia, the weather is either hot or scorching hot. At the moment, it's scorching hot and I feel like soaking myself in my non-existent bathtub every few seconds.

I'm currently watching football with Babah and Abdul and seeing how badly Arsenal is playing because their striker is really making a big blunder out of himself. Hish. Stresssss ok tengok dia. Hmph.

Don't you think the weather is just annoyingately? I took a nap this afternoon and woke up sweating! Ish!

I'm so sleepy but the game on ESPN is much too interesting to sleep now. Yeayness 2nd goal for Arsenal! Walcott scored. Hmmm. Nice.

I should go to bed actually because I have another futsal session tomorrow. I'm seriously hoping that I wake up somehow sebab weekend ni I switched my alarm off entirely. Oh well. Nemmind. I'm going to sambung with football. Powered by Abdul's qwerty keyboard. Cam best pulak.

Ish Betdner ni annoying. Nak sambung tengok bola. Tap sleepyyyy

Comments

Popular Posts