notice me.

 now 

then 
(oh so young only 2 years ago when I got less sleep)

I hate looking at my laughing photos nowadays because there are lines which never used to be there before. It really doesn't help that my laugh/smile lines are so... visible, especially near the eyes. Especially that my smile is nothing less than the full-force, all out smile until even your eyes mean it smile.

I am currently trying a new regime. Sleeping early(ier) is one of them but I've tried that to no avail. It's obvious that I need more than just sleep to combat this problem. If sleep was the solution, I would have literally turned into Sleeping Beauty a long time ago.

Anyways, every time you look at me, please look at my eyes to see if there is any change. Whether good or bad. So far, there hasn't been any alergic reaction for which I am very thankful. But I think it won't help if you're a person who sort of sees me everyday because then you won't be able to tell the difference because you see me everyday. Get it?

So, anyone yang turun dari Kedah, Kelantan, Sabah, Sarawak and even Singapore; the first thing you do when you see me is? Look at my eyes and tell me, "Kakak, you look ________" (Fill in the blanks). I won't be offended even if the comment is an adverse one. Heh. Tapi cakap la baik-baik. Jangan la cakap aku macam nenek kebayan pulak. Confirm nanges.

If it works/does not work in a month's time, I will write a review about it. But tell me first if my eyes look different. Okay? 

Comments

Popular Posts